Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Growing Up.

*Sniff*

My little boy is growing up so fast!

Jake and I took him to get his very first haircut today. So bittersweet...he definitely needed it, but it's amazing to think that he's already old enough for haircuts! He looks so much older already. We were so proud of him, though. We were definitely anticipating some fussing and general uncooperativeness, but he barely paid attention to what was going on! The stylist gave him a hair clip to play with and that was all he needed...he simply paid no mind to her turning his head this way and that or to her messing with his hair in general. I was amazed - he rarely ever sits still long enough for me to brush his hair.

Afterwards, we went to Wal Mart and got Noah a couple of new toys for being such a trooper. We also picked out a color to paint the baby's room. It's a really pretty shade of purple.

Not much else to say right now, really. Just wanted to say how proud I am of my boy!

No comments: